Thursday, November 08, 2007

For you, my friend

Second poem for my friend.
For you, my friend. A poem just for you, again. There's nothing I can do to you, Except express through poem how I feel. For you, my friend. You are indeed a special friend. We never meet, face to face, For six months, to be exact, But you still regard me as best pal, And that has actually made me feel poignant, No, not for a while... For you, my friend. A second poem that I promised; Another poem to show how much you meant to me. There were times I was feeling down, And you were always around, To help me up, And to vanish my frown. For you, my friend. Because I think I haven't done enough to you. Because you treat me too well. A treatment that seems too much for an ordinary friend. Too well that I could have just broke down and cry. For you, my friend. To show my gratitude to you, For regarding me as a great friend. Sometimes I felt like you have forgotten me, In the way how we lost contact for a while. But in the end, I realize, Those thoughts are merely a figment of my imagination. All because I have been thinking too much. For you, my friend. Written just to thank you. Written just for you. Written just to show you How I am such a fool. To think that you have forgotten me, To think that I am just a droplet Among the pouring rain. Never will I think that way again. Just for you, my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.