Another poem for you, A whole new things to tell you. 'coz writing poem is all I can do To express my thoughts to you. After all I've done to you, Those poems that I've written; Those troubles that I've listened, I never wish for you to repay. I have always been a sincere friend, Like what you say I am. I treat friends like they're part of me, But never ask for them to remember me. Because to me, I feel like I am just a "passer-by" in their life. Nothing special, nothing worth to remember. I just ask for them to remember what I've done. Yeah, and that's all I want. Though I have troubles of my own, I never refuse to help friends that I've known. Because if I were not to change the world, Maybe I will just listen to other people. So that they feel comfortable; So that they'll have one less trouble. Now that you say you're happy To have a friend like me. You know how I feel When I first read it? Delighted, joyful, Pleased, Blissful. Indescribable feelings. I am glad to hear you say that. Glad... very glad. For no one has ever expressed their gratitude To me through words or speech. Therefore, please allow me to give you A BIG, BIG THANK YOU...
Friday, November 16, 2007
A Big Thank You
For you, Shir Ley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.