Yesterday (8th November 2011) concluded my first final examination period at RMIT. Maybe it is because I did not really feel any pressure on the last subject; there was no 'big relief' or anything after the exams.
No pomp and circumstance, as I always like to say.
Two semesters back, when I was still at Taylor's University, we would go out for dinner and outing after every final exams. Except for the first semester when I still did not have many friends, we would usually go for a nice lunch/dinner, bowling, archery, Sunway Pyramid.
Funny thing is, even though Taylor's life was not a nice journey, I kind of enjoyed it. Sometimes I do wish I had chosen to stay. Switching and adapting to new environment is not an easy thing to do, especially alone. This is my second time, but it does not get any easier.
And after 18 months of sticking together, many of us have parted ways. Majority went to Birmingham, UK; a group went to Western Australia; a handful chose to stay; while I came to Melbourne. From what I have seen, they are pretty much enjoying themselves at UK there. Wonderful time.
I am glad to hear that the gang who chose to stay are doing well. Occasionally I will receive one or two greetings from them, which is lovely. With many of us leaving, they must have felt quite lonely. I will go visit them someday.
So today starts my three-months long summer vacation, and there are a lot of things I hope to achieve. First of all is the long delayed Java programming, and then I will probably do some DIY projects. Snatched a deal a couple of days ago: a micro servomotor at only RM19. And then I hope to learn skateboarding; play badminton, go swimming . . .
Contrary to what other people think, this holiday might not be an enjoyable one for me. It might actually becomes my only vacation in the next two years. Around this time next year, I will be going for internship/work experience in Australia. Heard that RMIT has changed their policy few years ago. They used to allow any sort of work experience: taxi driver, sushi seller, etc. Now we have to work under accredited engineers only, which is good actually.
And then straight after that, I will continue my academic for another year. Next holiday might be in the 2013 year end, during which I will be graduating.
So I am going to enjoy this vacation while it lasts.
美女直播 , 美女视频 , 美女主播 , LIVE173影音视讯聊天室 , momo520 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天室 , MeMe104 , UThome聊天室 , UT视讯聊天 , 真人裸聊
ReplyDelete