Saturday, January 15, 2011
By The Time I Close My Eyes
By the time I close my eyes, I see the past.
I see the wrongs I had done.
But I cannot see the good I had given.
By the time I close my eyes, I see the present.
I see the people around me.
But I cannot see you.
By the time I close my eyes, I see the future.
I see what will I become in the next ten years.
But I cannot see where am I going.
By the time I close my eyes, I see you.
I see you so clearly.
As if you are in front of me.
By the time I close my eyes, I see myself.
I see me hiding in the dark.
I see me running away.
Away from everything.
Away from life.
By the time I close my eyes, I see us.
I see us walking together, towards the sunset.
I see us smiling.
I see us happy.
By the time I close my eyes, I feel happy.
Yet I feel sad.
And lonely.
By the time I close my eyes, I feel fear.
I wished I hadn't closed them.
I fear of losing my sight on you.
I fear of not being able to see.
By the time I close my eyes, I wonder.
Will I ever open them... again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.