First of all, I would like to apologize to my bro for posting this so late. I didn't think about this 'coz I have been busy at that time (March 2007) attending the NS and getting ready for Form 6. Well, at least I still write this, right? Haha...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
1. Okay. Here's the first and most obvious and most irritating. I have this strange "obsession" about hygiene. I guess this is why my parents always think that I am too finicky. Example: Drinking a glass of not-so-clean water might not be much of a trouble for most of you. But if there are any particles floating in the water, I would not drink it, even if they are harmless. Another example is that I would keep a watchful eye on my food. If there are any black things (blackened/charred food), I would rather give up eating it. Call it a fear, a paranoia, a phobia, an obsession, or whatever if you like. For me, it's my identity.
2. I guess the second one should be the habit of responding to other people who are talking but no one listen to them. I "developed" this habit because of my own self. Seeing people being cold-shouldered makes me feel uncomfortable. In this case, I will try to respond to them, no matter what they're talking about. I do this because I don't want other people to feel the same way as I was (I used to think that nobody seems to listen to me when I am talking, but I have already got used to it.). I know how it feels to be cold-shouldered. Awful.
3. Third one should be my compassion to almost every living thing (except mosquitoes and houseflies). Most people will kill ants or centipedes or millipedes or lil' helpless insects when they see them. I used to be like that when I was small. Torturing insects, pluck off their wings, make them flightless... But now I won't even crush an ant (I just merely "flick" or blow them away). I can't even watch my mom slaughter a chicken, or scald a rat to death. Feel sorry for them.
4. The fourth one is my inability to make decisions quickly. I guess this is what have been troubling me all the time. Try this: while playing racing game, if I was given 2 roads to choose, left and right, sometimes I would just slam into the divider in the middle. Sigh. Or when other people gave me 2 options, then I would take up to almost a day to think about it. Often I would just make a quick decision, but later I would regret it.
5. Fifth should be my skinny body and the inability to be fat. Ever since I was 13, I started to slim down tremendously. Imagine this: even my primary schoolmates also couldn't recognize me at first sight. From a chubby little boy, I grew up to be a gangly teen. Tall and skinny, a la aneroxic. Haha... I guess that's why I feel giddy easily.
6. I dunno. 6th should be my unusual mood changes. No, I am not having period. Mind you. But I easily get impatient and angry, or so-called hot-tempered, but at some times I can be very patient, as cool as a cucumber. Sometimes I can be very very talkative, and yet at some point I am a very good listener. Friends always "confess" to me as though I am a Father, if you get what I mean. Call it alter-ego, as if I have 2 souls in 1 body. 2 personalities.
Okay. That's six. I don't think I have any friends to tag, except my bros, who had already written their idiosyncrasies. Well, guess this will be the end of the line.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.