Sunday, September 02, 2007

Blogger's Block...

Another week has passed since I last blogged. Nowadays, there's almost nothing to be blogged about. No new poems, no new stories... Although recently there have been a lot of things (especially gossips) happened in school, I am still having a hard time thinking of what to blog. Stuffs about how I accidentally drank someone else's water because I thought it was my bottle (they looked similar. No. THEY WERE IDENTICAL.) have been creeping my mind for a few weeks now. What's more? That person IS a girl. Jeez, this really "stirred up the hive". Friends keep spreading this and rumours about us as an item sparked before I could finish saying, "Dude, where's my bottle?" Then came another mortal blow. It's been a year since the incident occurred (I won't tell you what), but my friends (Yep, they again) still tease me. According to them, a simple act of giving can mean "a token of love". Boy, what the heck is this theory? Because of them, we both are so embarrassed that we can't even talk, or greet eye-to-eye. And if that's not enough, I am having writer's block. I can't even think of any poems to write now. Unlike the old time, I could write almost anything into poems. Most of my poems, if you observe them carefully, is based on life's experiences. Friends going away, farewell, friendships... But now, there seems to have nothing to be written about. Not that my life is dull, but there's just no more big events for me to write about. Although the number of distant-galaxies aliens visiting my blog is growing, it seems to be nothing to be proud or happy about. They may be visiting this blog with great eagerness, but even though I can't see their face, I know they feel disappointed after reading it. No more new stories, no more new poems, no more new "hitch hiker's guides to the galaxy"... Dude, I am having "blogger's block".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.