Google have been doing a great job in polishing their interface and products. Being a follower of Google, I always like their simple user-interface and user-friendliness: Android, Blogger, Gmail, and stuff. Except Youtube.
The new Blogger interface, called Dynamic View, provides seven different ways to show your blog posts. After trying out all, I settled down with Flipcard style. Others are not very suitable for my blog content. For example, the Snapshot style is more suitable for blogs with a lot of photos and pictures.
![]() |
| Flipcard! |
Flipcard style is actually not a very new feature. I have seen it before in Notch's blog, which is hosted by another blog site Tumblr. I am not sure about other style, but they are all very nice.
This new feature is not the only thing that has changed. The overall user-interface of the site has a brand new look. Publishing post is now easier and more user-friendly, with posts settings at the side of the post content for fast settings. Everything looks clean and tidy now, as compared to the old, dull interface. It does resemble Android OS on mobile platforms.
Great work, Google!

视讯美女聊天室 , 视讯辣妹 , 交友聊天室 , 美女秀场 , 美女直播 , 美女视频 , 美女主播 , LIVE173影音视讯聊天室 , momo520 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天室
ReplyDelete