Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mission Impossible

So, after going home on January 28th, I managed to catch up with my big brother who was on a few days holiday at that time. I reached home around 2pm that day and my brother, unsurprisingly, was still sleeping. Dad was supposed to take him to barber shop but he was busy, so I was charged with the task.

Well, it was not something I would want to complain. I had not seen my brother for almost a year. While in the car, we chatted a lot, from study to heli. And that was when the conversation started to get exciting.

It was him who introduced me to this hobby. It has been our dream toy. We discussed everything about R/C helicopter, from technical stuff to bragging our skills. It has been a long time since we chatted like this.

After having his hair cut, we went to a nearby mamak restaurant to have our lunch. That was when I suggested to look for a new helicopter, since my old Big Lama has been out of service for a long time. That was when he suggested to buy me a new helicopter. A quick phone call to dad and my ear was filled with angry words. Well, not so angry actually. :D

A quick visit to the local hobby shop had my brother eyeing on some models. Too bad he didn't bring his wallet (and most importantly his credit card!). Another quick phone call to dad and he was still disagreeing. Brother had instead followed his own way. So we went home and grab his wallet (and of course, card!), and made another visit to the shop.

And with a swipe of his "almighty" credit card, he bought me a new R/C helicopter.

E-Sky Belt-CP 2
Another E-Sky (because the shop only sells E-Sky and other more expensive brands), another helicopter. This is collective pitch. This is 3D capable. This is serious flying. This is wooden blade. This is brushless motor. This is potong rumput. This is Belt-CP 2.

Been flying for a few weeks now and I still cannot hover it in place. This is really serious business.

Brother has been teasing me since the day we got this. He is very confident I will crash it in this month. But I will prove to him my clean sheet record is not a laughing matter! Don't play play! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.