According to Einstein's Theory of Relativity, time moves differently in each observer's perception. Hence, I can safely deduce that our second semester somehow obey this Theory.
Now is the third week of my 2nd semester already. Crap, I haven't even started to enjoy my study time and now it's halfway through the 2nd semester. 4 more weeks to go, and then there's final.
Nothing much happens in the second semester though. People are throwing their towels and shirts and pants and pillows and ground nuts and carbonated drinks and whatever they can grab enjoying watching the World Cup, and we are subjected to suffering in this compressed semester, aptly named 'short semester'. The syllabus is actually prepared for long semester of 13 weeks, but somehow they 'zip' it into 'short'. Hence the name '2nd_Semester.zip'.
We need Winzip, or WinRAR, or any decompressing software!
Where's my Waka Waka? It's not in TV, in fact, it's from newspaper. theSun newspaper is my friend!
(Free copy in university)
Hmm, on a side note, my jaw has been feeling unusual since last week. Whenever I open my mouth wide enough (i.e. when yawning), somewhere under my left ear feels very painful. First I thought it was inner ear infection, but the pain only comes whenever I move my jaw. So I suspect my left jaw joint.
Probably something happened to my left jaw joint, feels like someone has just punch me in the left side. Hard. Dislocating my jaw.
Come to think of it, my left jaw joint has been a bit dislocated since maybe secondary school. I remember there was one time I fell down, face first, on cement floor while playing basketball, banging my chin. Nothing serious happened a few days after that, not even bruises I remember, but since then whenever I open my mouth, there will be a sickening *crack* from my left jaw joint. No pain initially, but now...
Could it be the same problem, only now it's more serious? And why does it come all of a sudden?
But trying to be optimistic, maybe it is the way I sleep, accidentally twisted it.
Eating has been very painful ever since. I can't really enjoy any food now without grimacing with pain whenever I chew. My favourite burgers, french fries... even bread.
Next week is the starting of 2nd year for all my public university friends. They seem very excited about juniors. Haha, are they going to give them hell or babysit them? Only time will tell.
Anyway, good luck in the coming semester! May everything works well for you all :)
On another side note, now that I am living somewhere near my campus with an average 30 minutes drive to my uni, I might have more time to sniff around the ever-so-mysterious KL and Selangor. There is a bunch of places I want to go, but first, let's drop-by the place I have been wanted to go in my entire life.
The only place that I can realize my childhood dream. At least partially.
And probably the closest I can ever get to in my entire life.
And that is
Astronomy.
**************
Next stop:
**************
Planetarium Negara
The one-and-only National Planetarium

maybe is u *yawn* too much ady..
ReplyDeleteXD
good luck to u ya~~^^
enjoy ur life there~hehe
haha, ya loh, yawn too much already >.<
ReplyDeleteyea, thanks :P
you too, be happy everyday ya^^ (which i know you will :P)