"Wath iff vaa...."
The Murphy's Law states that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Anything = - Anything
First, before I came here, my car's brake has some problem. The disc is not evenly worn, so every time I drives, my car will squeal. The squeaky sound is torturing, and it sounds like my tire is going to loosen out at any moment. Driving Under Influence, I say.Now, we apply the amazing Murphy's Law to my Sony Ericsson W760i. What happened is that at the very moment I stepped into the new university, my handphone's camera broke. It's not the camera actually, it's the whole sliding mechanism. So whenever I have fully slid open my W760i to reveal the "golden coated" camera, not only the camera refuse to function, the "end call" button and speakers have also joined the refusal cohort.
Somehow, I realized that the "end call" button not functioning is the most frustrating among all others.
Somehow, I realized that I need the "end call" button so desperately that I cannot even stand to lose it for merely one second.
And back to the news. It has been proven that Murphy's Law has it's own way to creep up to things around you when you're not noticing it. And even my Visa debit card has defined by the Law. Swiping my card at the every petrol kiosk near my place will give me the same error:
Error 404: Server not found.
Okey, I'm kidding. It's not the universal error that everybody hates. The error states that transaction has failed (for no obvious reason). Let me repeat: Every. Single. Petrol kiosk. Petronas, Shell, Esso, Caltex, BHPetrol, Mobil... Anything else?
I guess I have officially accepted the Almighty Murphy's Law.
"Most of the unit are named after the scientist who discovered it. If I was born earlier than Newton, and I discovered the motion laws before him, then there isn't going to be any Newton's Law. It would be Chow's Law, and force will be measured in Chow. 1 Chow, 2 Chow...."
Quotes from my Circuits and Signals lecturer, Mr. Chow

everyone is allow to dream (ur lecturer)hahahaha
ReplyDeletejust like wat i always say
"早知道。。早知道我XX插墙壁阿“哈哈哈哈哈
哈哈,真是的
ReplyDelete早知道我就中头奖咯!