It's Tuesday!
It's 4pm!
It's hot!
It's... Teatime!
Teatime #1 : French Toast
We have to thank the French for inventing this. :P
Ingredients:
1. One egg
2. 2 pieces of bread
3. Frying pan
4. A teaspoon of oil
5. Patience and sweats
Serving size: 4
Frankly, I don't cook most of the time. So, today I decided to make something to eat, because I had nothing else to do.
Introduction:
A few weeks ago, or maybe last month, mom took out the good ol' Frying Pan that had been hiding in some corner of the house for years I think. Using the pan, you can whip up lots of tasty food: omelletes, fried chickens, sausages, or even fried rice!
So, today, I'm going to try to whip up the French Toast!
Method:
Basically, the French Toast is nothing but breads with eggs. So, it's very easy to make.
Beat the egg until fluffy, then dip the bread in it, and fry it. For some reasons, French Toast comes in triangular shape rather than square, so remember to cut the bread into half.
The end result:
Not bad for a first-timer, I mean, myself, albeit a little too oily.
(Mental note: Use less oil, try add a little salt for taste.)
Don't mind the shape and colour.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehaha. remember to add pinch of salt to the egg, not the bread :P
ReplyDeletebtw it looks really delicious (: oh i miss mama's french toast!