Sunday, March 23, 2008
Extreme Makeover
Today started out as usual. The only difference was that dad, mom, and grandma weren't at home this morning. They went to Pontian to clean out grandpa's grave.
Hmm... I have never visit my grandpa's grave. Heck, I don't even know what my grandpa looked like. Too young to remember.
Woke up at 9am, thinking the same thing, "What had I done yesterday? Why had I done it?"
I always think like this recently. Something inside me is changing me. Gosh, I don't wanna live like this...
So I started the day with editting my blog. My old blog. Then my second bro came and told me about the new blogger layout feature. Upon trying myself, I was bedazzled, with mouth agaped. I didn't notice that blogger has this user-friendly new feature.
I tried out myself, editting a bit of html codes by myself (I am starting to get used to the code) and my bro helped me with this nice header. Kudos to my bro!
Halfway through, dad came home, with a new car mp3 player set. I was thrilled! I've been waiting for this for, like, my whole life! Dad and I tested out the player, and it suits me fine. The theory is like this :-
The player is fit into the built-in power port in the car. You need to set a frequency for it, e.g. 88.6. Then plug in mp3 player or pendrives into the usb port, and tune your car's radio to the frequency you've just set. And Voila! The car's speakers boom out all your favourite tunes. Dad said the player actually gives out a radio frequency, so you can listen to the songs virtually anywhere in a 150m radius from the player, maybe further, provided you have a FM receiver. Radio. Imagine every car around you receive the same frequency, and listens to your favourite songs.
So there you go. My new blog design. Feels kinda sad to scrap my old blog design, though... But anyway, as we Chinese always say, "Goes the old one, comes the new one."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.