Every week from March 2, 2014, I will write a post describing my life after graduation, from relaxing (guiltily) at home to job hunting. Someday, when I am working my life away, I will look back at these posts and be like, "Heh."
My girlfriend has accepted a job offer. It is an auditing job in an electronics/plastic molding factory. After considering all the offers she has received, she decided to join this. Somehow, I have a mixed feeling about this. On one hand, I am happy that she has finally gotten out of the unemployment days and is going to start collecting paycheck soon. On the other hand, I feel that work takes away our freedom. Work means we can no longer loiter around the town enjoying food and fun. Work means you will be a slave 5 days a week, at least 8 hours a day. Work means the beginning of the largest part in our life.
But then again, I am happy she has started to get a hold of her life, whereas I am sitting around doing nothing useful or meaningful. My friends are rather envious of my current life, but I am not happy. I still don't have a clear plan for my future. What will I be? Where will I be? Those are the same questions I kept asking myself, every night and every morning.
The whole week was spent on getting my girlfriend acquainted with the route to her workplace and driving. She was nervous at first. Driving to an unfamiliar place is not an easy task. You have to memorize the route and any landmarks while at the same time be watchful around you. Traffic is not as safe as it was 10 or 20 years ago. Vehicles are getting more every year; drivers are getting more aggressive. I am happy that she handled the learning quite well. By the 4th time we practiced the route, she was already familiar with moderate traffic.
Now that she is starting to work, we won't have as much time to go around town as before. It has given me time to start preparing for my IELTS tests, which I also have a mixed feeling about. I am worried I could not pass the test with band 5 or above. I will have to, because the Australian working visa requires it.
Though to be honest, as mentioned, I am still not very clear about my future. What will I be? Where will I be?
视讯美女聊天室 , 视讯辣妹 , 交友聊天室 , 美女秀场 , 美女直播 , 美女视频 , 美女主播 , LIVE173影音视讯聊天室 , momo520 , 金瓶梅视讯聊天室
ReplyDelete