Sunday, February 21, 2010

Say Goodbye...

Sometimes in life, it's very very hard to say goodbye...



Today marks the last day I stay in my cosy room. The comfortable bed, the whirring exhaust fan, the cool breeze that flows into my room through an opened window, the occasional annoying lizard sounds, the faded memories of us brothers playing and sharing stories on the bed before sleep. Even the old newspaper clippings about the marvellous space and universe that I stick on the wall an aeon ago will soon become a distant memory.

Moving out has never been so hard to swallow down.

Tomorrow I will be on my way to the next level in my life. A huge step that I need to take, leaving behind countless memories and many loves. Especially the one beside me. This has been a very difficult decision to make. I thought about it for about 1 month before a decision was made. A decision that even I myself felt very bad to have made.

Yesterday was the first time we used video calling. Today is the second time, but with added emotions. A hell lot more emotions. It has been hard for me to even look at the video. Tears would well around my eyes; eyes would feel like tsunami; nose would feel like Nicaragua Waterfall; and heart would feel like an earthquake is rumbling inside, measuring 9.0 on the Richter Scale. Maybe even higher.

Video calls have never been so hard to make.

But I will remember what I should do. I will not forget the memories. I will take care of myself.
I will keep my promises.
I will not let you down.
I will remember you.
I will study hard.
I will change.

This isn't goodbye,
So don't cry;
Promise me you will try,
To be happy all the time~ ^^

:)



"Lord, I'm doing, all I can, to be a better man." 

Better Man by Robbie William

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.