Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blogger... Hacked!

This is just a note to myself. After getting the Live Activity Feed you see at right, I was thinking of getting a "Read more..." link in my posts. Then something dawn on me, that Blogger doesn't support this kind of... style. There is not any way to get this working, so I did some homework and googled it. Luckily, there's some good geek guy posted a nice tutorial on how to hack Blogger. So after some meddling, tinkering, fumbling with those darn HTML codes which I will never learn, I finally manage to create a hacked Read More link in my blog! Hooray! So now whoever wants to read my blog will show up on the Live Activity Feed "Feed Me!" (service provided by Wowzio) at the sidebar. No one can ever escape the Spy! Hehehe (Evil Laughter) Anyways, this is just a blog to test my new Read More link. Do enjoy! Next time, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.