~~~~~
Well, today is 28th March, 2009. At 8.30pm local time, the world will switch off lights (not just light I guess) for one hour to fight against global warming. What were you doing at that time? Did you switch off your lights too?
I was watching Body of Lies when my digital watch showed 20:30. That's 8.30pm. And thus, Earth Hour had begun...
But I haven't finished my Body of Lies yet!
Wait a minute, did you say switch off my lights? Well, I switched off my LIGHTS, but you didn't say switch off my COMPUTER. So, I did no wrong, and I bear no remorse. :P (Excuses excuses)
Here in Malaysia, I mean Senai Estate, there's not much indications of Earth Hour. Every household still going on with their daily business, with lights brightly glowing out of the windows. Either they never heard of Earth Hour or they couldn't care less.
I did my part in saving the Earth however. I switched off my com and my lights, leaving only the exhaust fan running (hey, at least I DID switch off my com and lights :P). Wonder if other parts of Malaysia had done something...
'Coz being sarcastic is what we Malaysians are famed for. :-)
"Earth Hour? What is that? Switch off lights for one hour? Crazy ah, how to watch TV? How to play computer? How to online? Want study also cannot. You think this will stop global warming ah? Stop dreaming lah."
Typical Malaysian. :P

I totally agree =.=
ReplyDelete