Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Lonely Blog...

It's been about one month since I last blogged. Nothing much to blog about, moreover nobody will read my blog, except my bros. By now, my bro's blog (senaiboy.blogspot.com) may already have about 14611 people read. Whereas mine? Almost reaching 200. I have been advertising my blog. And what my friends told me was rather bombastic, "Blogs have to be updated regularly." I have been trying to update my blog as regularly as possible, but on that fateful night, that is, somewhere in the end of the June, the old com of mine crashed! I was playing Call of Duty 2 when suddenly, the com restarted! I have seen this problem before. Com crashed, hanged, rebooted, whatever you say! This old com has been with me through thick and thin. Ever since I was about 6 years old, my dad bought the com for my bro. From Pentium 133 to Pentium 4, from DOS to windows XP, from the old Duke Nukem to DoTA, the com has never failed to entertain us. My dad insisted that the com still can be fixed and used. Since 2007, whenever the com was broken, my heart tingle with happiness, hoping that my dad would upgrade the long obsolete com. But every time my hope ended up as a big disappointment in the end. My dad has always been pro in fixing machinery, be it the washing machine, car, or the com. That's why our things are as old as Titanic. Now the com is really broken. I had already used up all my remaining skills that I've learnt from my bro to fix my com, but to no avail. Maybe my skills aren't enough. Wished my bro was here. After about a week, my dad finally gave up the hope to fix the old buddy. In the recent PC Fair, dad bought a laptop for my 2nd bro. Now the laptop will be in home for a few weeks before my 2nd bro comes down and exchanges it for the mini PC. Although my blog is filled with poems I wrote, no one seems to appreciate them. All my friends are not very good at english, so they don't like to read my blog because I use english. I hope I can use chinese to blog, but it's impossible 'coz my chinese has a velocity of -10 words/year. And so, my blog will forever be a lonely blog where viewers per day are fewer than those keys you are typing on your keyboard. As lonely as the planet Pluto may be. Seems like no more distant-galaxies aliens are visiting this blog anymore.

2 comments:

  1. i am ur top fans ..
    so don b sad..
    i luv ur story..
    it is very gd..
    keep it up..
    i will support u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. see la play play com some more =P

    you should blog only when you feel like blogging. it's YOUR blog. you don't type for other people but yourself.

    btw how can compare to my blog la. you see my archives.. April 2004 leh. haha. mostly are my friends reading it oso.

    actually last time our computer started with 386, then 486, then pentium 133, then only pentium 4 1.6 Ghz. haha last time lagi teruk, pentium 133 cannot play anything after red alert 1. be grateful!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.