Monday, May 14, 2007

Voices of Nature

Focus your mind, and listen. Did you hear that? The wind is whispering, "No matter how far you go, for you I'll blow." Close your eyes, and listen. Did you hear that? The sun is croaking, "In the time of darkness, I'll brighten up your day to the fullest." Relax your body, and listen. Did you hear that? The thunder is roaring, "There's nothing to be afraid of me, if you are brave enough to see." Look up to the sky, and listen. Did you hear that? The moon is whistling, "When you feel alone at night, remember I'll always by your side." Give it another try, and listen. Did you hear that? The stars are blabbering, "Alongside the moon, we will make your night more cheerful." Now, do nothing, just listen. Did you hear that? I said, "Although our friendship might be short, you are still a friend I'm happy to know."
This poem was written when I attended NS. Long live Kem Desaru Gerakhas! Ha ha... What do you think about my poem? Do write a comment please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comment at your own risk.